Beneficiary Caboolture Historical Village
This iconic running event is now in its 22nd year. The circuit is a graded decomposed granite 500 metre oval shaped loop with a slight rise and fall. It is situated in the grounds of the Caboolture Historical Village running through the various historical buildings. The running direction is changed every hour.
There are many event categories
|Solo Marathon Run||Min Age 16||$48||Male Female|
|Solo Half Marathon Run||Min Age 16||$35||Male Female|
|6 Hr Solo Run||Min Age 16||$55||Male Female|
|6 Hr Solo Walk||Min Age 16||$55||Male Female|
|12 Hr Solo Run||Min Age 16||$70||Male Female|
|12 Hr Solo Walk||Min Age 16||$70||Male Female|
|50 Km Solo Run||Min Age 16||$55||Male Female|
|50 Km Solo Walk||Min Age 16||$55||Male Female|
|100 Km Solo Run||Min Age 16||$70||Male Female|
|100 Km Solo Walk||Min Age 16||$70||Male Female|
|10 Km Run||Ages 9-15 only||$10||Male Female|
|6 Hr 3x2Hr Relay||3 person team||$95||Male Female|
|6 Hr Mixed 3x2Hr Relay||3 person team||$95|
|6 Hr 2x3Hr Relay||2 person team||$95||Male Female|
|6 Hr Mixed 2x3Hr Relay||2 person team||$95|
|12 Hr Relay||Min 4 members, max 18||$190|
|50 Km Relay||2 person team||$95|
|100 Km Relay||2 person team||$190|
All events start at 6PM 11 February 2017
- Minimum age for all events other than 10km is 16. 10km event is for 9-15 year olds only.
- Are you presently taking any prescribed medication? If yes, please detail all your medication & the reason you are taking it. Is your doctor aware you are intending to enter this event? A letter from your doctor stating their approval of your entry & into which event must accompany your entry, by either scanning to email, fax or posting. If known to be on any prescribed medication & you do not supply the above, you will not start. This is your responsibility, failure to supply details could endanger yourself should a medic attend you.
- Any person under the age of 18 years must have written consent from their parent or guardian to enter this event including the event they are entering. A parent or guardian of any under 18-year entrant must stay trackside during the full time they are competing.
- Race walkers entering any event must walk at all times & MOVE FROM THE CENTRE OF THE TRACK WHEN ASKED. Non-compliance with race officials’ instructions will result in competitors being removed from the event and banned from continuing to compete.
- Rules allowing faster competitors to pass on the inside of the track must be followed.
- All competitors will receive a 2017 Caboolture Historical Village Dusk to Dawn Competitor’s Medal.
- $10 discount for all current AURA members for 6 hour, 12 hour, 50 or 100km solo events only.
- 12hour relay teams choose when they wish to change & as often as they wish, with only ONE competitor on the track each time
- Place getters in each event receive a trophy
Event Entry Details
- Online Entries close 12am 9th February 2017
- Race Director – Geoff Williams Ph/Fax 07 5497 0309 Mob 0412 789741.
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registrations Online at https://www.registernow.com.au/secure/Register.aspx?E=23405
- OR Mail to Queensland Ultra Runners Club 87 MacGinley Rd, Upper Caboolture Q 4510
- Do not constantly run or walk in the centre forcing others to run round you.
- Do not run or walk two or more abreast.
- Allow yourself to be passed by a faster competitors.
- Do not pass someone than slow down in front of them.
- Do not stop suddenly, move to one side first.
- When approaching the water table or crew table do not stop at it impeding another competitor’s path.
- On collecting a drink from the water table & you want to walk while drinking, step to one side.
- On the hour when changing direction at the back mats be aware of approaching competitors.
- Stay alert of who is around you.
- Remember relay runners are travelling faster than you, give them room.
- Do not clip the heel of any faster runner.
- Keep any ear piece down low so you hear others approaching & all announcements.
- Good sportsmanship is always recognised. Bad sportsmanship is not tolerated.
- Abusive language not accepted.