This is a Bribie Beach Bash preliminary announcement – more details including registration forms will be made available soon with a full announcement once all details are confirmed.
The 12th annual "Bribie Beach Bash Run/Walk Event" will be held on the 7th October 2012 at North St Woorim Bribie Island (surf side) The course is flat, sandy & fast.
It consists of 7 events being > 46k : Marathon: Half Marathon: 15km: 10km: 6km & 3km. All events are run up & down the beach. Walkers are welcome.
Other information available at the moment includes:
- After the event there will be a sausage sizzle for a gold coin donation.
- Funds raised from this event will go to a chosen charity.
- A free T-shirt will be given to the first 100 competitors to enter in all events other than the 3km.
- 3km competitors who will receive a water bottle.
- Random prizes will also be available to competitors who must be present to receive them.
There are other items still to be confirmed, so stay tuned.
Entry forms will soon be available.
Information about the Bribie Beach Bash will be shared on Twitter and Facebook. We will be using the #BBB2012 and #geoffsruns hash tags on Twitter for updates leading up to and during the event. Join with us in these places sharing news and photos and asking questions if necessary.